Frequently Asked Questions

  • What is required to hire a tenure track professor?
    • a search, an offer packet, approval by the Chief Academic Officer and the Chancellor.
  • How do I apply for a sabbatical leave?
  • I need surgery; how do I apply for FMLA?
    • Most academic appointees do not need to apply for FMLA, as there are academic leave plans that take its place. Academic Sick Leave. (Or, if you are in the School of Medicine, here.)