Associate Faculty Orientation
Saturday, August 13, 2016, 9:30 a.m. - 12 noon EDT
Campus Center 405
The Associate Faculty Advisory Board is happy to announce another campus-wide orientation for new and fairly new associate faculty on Aug. 13. Even veteran Associate Faculty might find the information helpful. Included in presentations and handouts will be information on working with the Registrar's Office, AES, UITS, Faculty Affairs, and more. General information about parking, using your JagTag, reserving conference rooms on campus, plus much more, will also be provided. A tentative schedule is as follows:
- 9:30 am: Registration, check-in, and social time; light refreshments
- 10:00 am: Margie Ferguson, Faculty Affairs - Welcome
- 10:15 am: Doug Jerolimov, CTL - What does CTL provide AF?
- 10:30 am: Bronwen Maxson, University Library - How can AF use the library for teaching?
- 10:45 am: Denise Brown, UITS - What resources and technology are available to faculty in the classroom?
- 11:00 am: Nicole Collins, Registrar's Office - What do AF need to know about the Registrar?
- 11:15 am: Kate Thedwall - UCOL
The above will be followed by a short break, then a Q&A from associate faculty. Orientation packets will be available for all associate faculty.
To register, click the link below. For more information, contact Tracy Donhardt, ude[dot]iupui[at]drahnodt.
A shorter version of the above orientation is being offered as a session option at CTL's Associate Faculty Teaching Forum. Click here for information about that session.